Tuesday, September 3, 2013

365/2013 - Day 245

working on the small spikey guy again

Today (on and off) I have been working on the small spikey guy again.  I had to position his head four separate times.  Tacked it on, started to sew the head into place, had to undo it all and do it over again yes, four times.  I finally got the position of the head in such a way as I can live with.  I am pretty sure this guy is going to be for me...it is a learning tool, a practicing stuff and trying things out sort of thing.  And in the end he will be a spikey guy that I get to keep.

But I really think that the major problems I am running into are due to his small size.

Here are a bunch of pictures from today.  These are mostly for me to see how things went/when things didn't work/etc.  

the fabrics in my small stash

Okay -- I am very done for tonight.  I have stabbed my fingertips a million times, my chest and head are killing me from allergy stuff/humidity, and I'm nauseous and woozy from the Benadryl now.  Enough.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...