Monday, September 23, 2013

365/2013 - Day 265

more painting

Fooling around with the Hatchling guy's colors again today.  I am trying to see if I can blend a green up to the watery green over the paper and the blue underneath.  

But first I mixed a couple of purples to go around his eyes (as messily as I wanted to).




THEN I did the green on his body.






Then I went back and cleaned up the excess plaster cloth and paint sloshes and old matte medium on his glass disc eyes.




Then I went back in to touch up the touched up spots when I knocked off more plaster cloth.




Then I cleaned the eyes up one more time.  I am sort of happy with at least the head right now.


Why oh why do I (apparently) insist on making things that I have to paint later on????  I need collaborators...seriously.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...