Wednesday, August 10, 2011

365 Day 222

some of my favorite practice shots with my new-to-me camera

Following up from yesterday's blog post about trying out my "new" 35mm digital camera...we went to the Shiawassee County Fair today. We had so much fun. SO colorful, so exciting...so many wonderful things to shoot. I still have a lot to learn and lots of practicing to do, but this was a great start!



colors of the vendors area -- more here








This is Rosie -- a 3 1/2 month old baby Nigerian Dwarf goat...she belongs to Terri, a friend of my sister Sue. Terri's grandson Cole showed Rosie in a 4H goat class -- the first for both of them -- more photos here.











draft horses -- I love them -- more here










one more precious baby goat








Later on this evening I also attending my first meeting of a local Artists Trading Card group. I am reeeeeeeeally tired...I have been up since 5 a.m. I will post part two of my day tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...