Monday, August 8, 2011

365 Day 220

Artist Trading Cards for my first trade with local ATC Club

Yay -- I finished my cards for my first trading meeting with the local ATC club that I joined. I am very excited about going.




The theme is "Egg"
















I ran the relief prints of the egg I carved through my handy dandy Xyron machine. What would I DO without it???

They go in this side...









...and come out this side -- as stickers!













practicing on the bad prints














cutting and sticking and coloring












I got the idea to use the white pencil to blend the colors from Juana...my collaborating colorist partner for our Art-o-mat series "Penciled In"

















Oh no...trouble arrives...and its name is Twink










he got a firm "stssssssssst" at the other end of the table, so he reappeared down here




another "SSTTSSSSSSSSST!" followed









Twink plopped down hard on the table, all pissy and flipping his tail like mad















the first five cards











Twink chooses his favorite















the white pencil does blend the colors nicely






I made a dozen...hey, they're eggs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...