Wednesday, July 27, 2011

365 Day 208

not much to see today

Prep work day. And errands day. Now a big thunderstorm is rolling in with lots of lightning.

I spent close to two hours covering these cardboard tubes with masking tape for use on the upcoming Studio Snake.






























Also tonight I allowed my computer to do an update and now I can no longer use my old photo editing program that I am used to...the one I use to modify scans and photos. And it looks like I don't have access to the old items either. Juana is coming over tomorrow to play M:tG...perhaps she can help me figure this out...no doubt there is a simple solution. I was GOING to try to work on labels for Penciled In tonight. Oh well. I can't even print the OLD ones. Gah!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I have a small pile of "Tube-y Things for Took" I'll try to remember to bring them for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...