progress report for the day
Today has been (still is) a day (and night) of slow progress on (mostly) steps for a couple of Art-o-mat series. But I also gave the knobby plaster cloth guy a thin coat of watered down orange paint for his body and the base coat of colors for his knobs.
Oh -- and the items I was submitting for consideration for that local show...all five were accepted! Two linocut relief prints, two collages and that plaster cloth cat-creature. More about that as the show gets closer.
This is just one of the KT Goodlove collages I worked on today.
I am going to figure out a way to list them as separate blog entries so people who get them from an Art-o-mat machine can check in here and find them. So I am not going to scan/show them right now.
The Penciled In series gets little twisty wire hangers tacked on to the backs of the blocks for hanging. I made the twisty wire hangers a while back.
Today I gave all 100 of them the little round part at the bottom where the tack goes.
Tonight I am tacking the twisty wire hangers on to the backs of the blocks. This is a photo of 1 down, 99 to go.
One of the next things I need to do is print the labels for the boxes for Penciled In. I have been playing around with some newer images for the labels tonight. I am not very computer-skilled and it takes me a long time to do this because I never remember how I managed to do the label the last time...LOL. It's a bit frustrating to me so I am a little bit cranky right now and I'm not going to do much else with them tonight. I will come back to it later and do more before I go to bed. Right now I'm going to watch some tv with Twink.