Wednesday, July 6, 2011

365 Day 187

I finally listed a Tooky in my Etsy shop!




Well, I finally did it -- I listed one of my "Tooky" finger puppets in my Etsy shop. I don't know why it has taken me so long to just sit down and DO it. Here is a link for the listing.





I took all of the photographs a couple of days ago, but I have been dragging my feet about the actual listing. I think it is that I don't like to write the copy for the listing. Although, Etsy has made it easier since the last time I listed something.




I make these finger puppets as a series for Art-o-mat and I had some extras and wanted to try them at Etsy.









If you know me, you know I am pretty sewing-challenged. These
Tookies (and other earlier variations) work for me because they are made from two fingers of those "magic" stretch gloves and then I embellish them. They take a while, but I am driven to make them several times a year. I have ranted about the process in previous posts in this blog...but that is usually when I am making 50+ of them at a time. If these guys sell on Etsy, maybe I will make more of them in smaller editions. Perhaps I can try to do more with them, too...embellish them more.



























One listing down...fifteen to go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...