Thursday, July 14, 2011

365 Day 195

printing...but not good enough

Tonight Juana is over and we are playing Magic: the Gathering and we stopped to have dinner and then I needed to try and pull a couple of prints for a show with a submission deadline of tomorrow.

Well...the prints aren't terrible...but I certainly can't submit them. I need to re-do both of them.

Here are the results of what happens when you don't take enough time to print correctly.


























































































I will definitely try again in the morning and also do scans of a couple of collages and take better shots of the cat-creature. I can submit up to 5 items. I will come up with something I am happy with.

Tomorrow night is Cheap Trick in concert in Detroit. Andi and I are going. It will be my first time seeing Cheap Trick in person. I won the tickets -- I am SO excited...it is a little hard to concentrate...that added to wanted to play another couple of games of M:tG before it is time to take Juana home is partly why I had such trouble printing I think.

1 comment:

Carla said...

aw, first tree guy look fine! is it submission through cd? you could edit them digitally (just throw in a little more black) and just be sure to print perfectively by the time of the show!

have fun @ cheap trick! I got really into them a few years ago. I think my parents were proud haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...