Friday, January 14, 2011

Yay -- She likes it!

Yesterday was the Art-o-mat Welcoming Party (and my birthday) at LIFT in Royal Oak.

Two of my favorite Devil's Night Dames (from Detroit Derby Girls) came to the party. YoYo (in the red coat) and Dizzy Devine (in the green coat).

A little while back Dizzy (Dawn) asked if I would make her something for her new house. She gave me some information about her and her son Jerry. Among some of the things I had to work with: LOTS of hair, she preferred to be pictured as a dog (rather than a cat) , Jerry loves Coca-Cola and Dawn likes chocolate cake and gerber daisies.

Well, since Dawn was coming to the party at LIFT it was a great opportunity to give her the collage. She likes it!

This morning she also sent me a cell phone photo of Jerry with the collage.

Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...