Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Currently IN the machine at Solid Grounds

Currently IN the Art-o-mat machine at Solid Grounds Coffeehouse in Northville, MI.
  • Herb Hoover: pewter cast femurs, pretzels and crackers.
  • Missy Gaido Allen: tender & loving photographic study of horses
  • Clark Whittington: "Land of Fences"
  • Elin Waterston: "Strange Birds 3.0"
  • Imelda Hinojosa: delightful black cats, each different!
  • Cap & Leo: colored pencil drawings -- a collaboration series
  • Corey Hengen: photography
  • Sarah Whittington: 2"x2" painting with an easel
  • Francine Rossi: raku tiles with leaf impressions



Click the photos for more info




























2 comments:

Edzellinni aka Linda Edkins Wyatt said...

wow, some very cool stuff. nice to see you choose carefully. I checked the machine at the Whitney in ny and it had awful stuff...but maybe I just hit it on a bad day.

Took said...

Yep, I DO choose carefully. And I had your stuff in the machine I had at the Woods Gallery "A Group of Girls" show, too.

I hope that the Whitney's stuff isn't always awful -- they request my Animal People a lot...LOL

I try to choose and also to make things that I would enjoy getting out of a machine myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...