Wednesday, January 19, 2011

365 Day 19 -- KT Goodlove 163

Sometimes the collages don't need words. Sometimes there just isn't any room on the block for words. This time I think it's both.

This collage took several hours to make today.
I like it a lot and I think there are many stories that could be going on within the images.

This block had a little bit of damage on it. I don't know what that was about, but I covered up the chipped paint with the dog man. What looks to me like pencil lines remain...I kind of like them. I also need to "confess" to overcutting the dog man's shirt sleeve just a tad and filling in with a touch of black paint. There, I feel much better now.

KT Goodlove is the collaborative collage series that Kettle and I make for Art-o-mat. Kettle paints on the block and then I add my paper bits. This is number 163 in the series.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...