Monday, January 17, 2011

365 Day 17 - KT Goodlove 162

it was bad - she crossed the line

This one is a bit of a departure for me in the KT Goodlove series. I usually add one of my Animal People. Today I cut and fit the background (which is alcohol inks and watercolor on butcher paper) around the rabbit and added just a hand/arm and then a phrase. I like it.

Also interesting to me was that when I finished it and went to my numbers stash to get the 162, the number already had a green background. I guess I was supposed to make this block this way.


KT Goodlove is the collaborative collage series that Kettle and I make for Art-o-mat. Kettle paints on the block and then I add my paper bits. This is number 162 in the series.

2 comments:

Artwork by Imelda said...

I like it a lot! The back ground is very cool. The hand gesture, quite elegant, in contrast to the declaration of "lines being crossed" (for something daring, no doubt).

Unknown said...

BAD-TOUCH BUNNY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...