Friday, January 21, 2011

365 Day 21

















WHEW
-- I just made my midnight deadline!

































Wow - I have been working on these finger puppets for most of the day and all night. I was hoping an assembly line approach would make them go quicker, but it doesn't. I suppose it just plain takes the same amount of time to do the stitches and put on the buttons and sew up the sides and the edges and turn it right side out and do the embellishing...no matter what order I do it in or how many in a row I do.


I am happy with the way these are turning out. I like the faces and I like the colors.

I am still trying to think of a name for this series. The last finger puppets I made had long ears and were called "All Ears". Now the ears are gone.

Any suggestions?

4 comments:

William Hessian said...

these are so great. cute little finger people.

i was thinking of you as i am sketching a very short/small story about chubby creatures.

William Hessian said...

to clarify why chubby creatures remind me of Took, for those that may not know, is because she has beena collector of my chubby creature drawings.

Took said...

Wow -- how neat to be in the same thoughts with Chubby Creatures. I look forward (with much excitement) to seeing a new batch of Chubby Creatures!

Took said...

You can see some of my Chubby Creatures collection in this post
http://fraughtwmeaning.blogspot.com/2010/12/wondrous-william-hessian.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...