Saturday, January 22, 2011

KT Goodlove 172

I got up at 5 a.m.

Again, this is one of the more difficult blocks in this set (for me) and I tackled it today, along with the previous blocks 168-171.

Usually, Kettle paints on the blocks. On occasion, he will paint and add a paper piece...sometimes a phrase, sometimes a bit of foreign wording, and sometimes a children's book illustration.
That throws me off a little. Nothing wrong with it, it just throws me because I finally got used to cutting some of my Animal People to fit around Kettle's painted images and this feels very different. Just a matter of stepping outside of my comfort zone I guess.

KT Goodlove is the collaborative collage series that Kettle and I make for Art-o-mat. Kettle paints on the block and then I add my paper bits. This is #172.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...