Friday, January 14, 2011

365 Day 14 / KT Goodlove 161

I will slip unnoticed through the darkness like a dark unnoticeable slippy thing.

I know this one looks particularly plain, but it was not a quickly assembled piece. I am very happy with it. For me, everything is working together -- the characters are interacting, the quote is good and fits (and took a long time to decide on), it is hard to tell which character is saying the line, the colors pop. I even had to piece together the 161 because I couldn't find one anywhere...and I really like the two-toneness of it.

KT Goodlove is the collaborative collage series that Kettle and I make for Art-o-mat. This is number 161 in the series.

The quote is from 2005's MirrorMask by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...