Sunday, January 2, 2011

365 Day 2


Whew! Today -- all day -- I have been gathering and sorting magazine images for "Animal People". I cut about a hundred bodies. My eyes are crossing and my hand is killing me...LOL.




And some of those clippings are teensy!











Pre-cutting the bodies lets me plan ahead a little for making the two Art-o-mat series "Animal People" and "KT Goodlove".


I can't really pre-cut the animal heads because I don't know how much of the animal I will need. It takes a l-o-n-g time to match up the bodies with heads to get them to look like they have expressions...but I love doing it. Anyway, that comes later.

1 comment:

Woodie said...

you should get an intern to do that part for you! well, i knw that's silly, but back in the old days of factory art, that would be totally legit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...