Thursday, January 13, 2011

365 Day 13


I get my birthday off -- lots to do!

I am giving myself permission to not have to make anything or accomplish any studio progress today because it is my birthday.

We are having an Art-o-mat Welcoming Party (and my birthday party) at LIFT tonight from 7-10 p.m. Those wonderful folks made this super poster and put an ad in The MetroTimes, one of our local weekly entertainment newspapers.

I made little prize tags for each column in the Art-o-mat machine. And a couple of signs for use ON the machine.

I am putting together the prize packages and wrapping them up. I think I may do one raffle/give away, too.

I made sign up sheets for Arto-sessions.

I am picking up the mini cupcakes and spiral finger sandwiches for the party. LIFT is supplying the rest of the refreshments.

I'm going to take my camera, but I believe that my friend Jon will be taking photographs for me.

See -- it's not like I haven't been doing anything...just no time to make something today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...