Saturday, January 8, 2011

365 Day 8

Happy Accidents

I have very limited sewing skills.

This morning while I was trying to design a new character or two for my Art-o-mat finger puppet series I had the fingers turned inside out on the red one to stitch up the side seams and stitch across the ears. I accidentally did something in the wrong order (apparently) because when I tried to turn it right side out the ears were trapped inside.

BUT I like it...happy accidents. I like the look of the girly puppet.

The darker puppet with the eyebrows is a variation of the last finger puppet series called "All Ears" (because they pretty much were all ears) and were rabbity kinda looking guys.)









I am going to keep working on these today and see what else I can come up with, but I wanted to post this entry while I am still in a good mood...LOL.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...