Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day 296 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Ninety-Six

Tonight I worked on the bowling pin cat-creature's face...his lips/mouth area.  I was holding my breath a lot and I like how it is turning out but I need to stop for tonight before I tweak it too much...I can do that later.


I started by making a typing paper set of lips.
Then I fixed the size and cut out separate pieces from watercolor paper.
The face "before".
I like how this is shaping up -- and I really like that new nose.
Another view.
Another view -- still a long way to go, but I am pretty happy so far!  For sure he needs to be left alone so his tail/body/face can dry.
I am still not sure about how I will do the eyes...these are the glass cat's eyes I have on hand but I think they might be too small...dunno yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...