Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 283 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Eighty-Three

Yesterday Andi came over and helped me fix up the house (in preparation for Second Thursday) and she also acted as a studio assistant by holding the sawed off goatish guy's head in place on the mannequin so that I could take a couple of photos and also to see what I will need to do to the mannequin in order to get that head to look right.

Later tonight I will be going to the barn with my sister to help her groom again.  I know I won't be home until late and I will be wiped out by then...so I am posting this now.


LOL -- the goatish guy looks too emo because of the way the neck is on the mannequin.
Andi is holding the head up and pointing it more outward...this is more of the way I have planned.  I will need to do some sawing on the mannequin's neck...but not yesterday...and not today, either.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...