Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 281 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Eighty-One

Cool stuff in the mail today!  My new Van Dyke's Taxidermy catalogue and two cats by Karen Suzuki through her Etsy shop namelesswonders.


It's funny, too -- last night I was looking at Van Dyke's online because I have an idea for the bowling pin...and then the catalogue arrives in the mail today!  I think I may have found something I can use but I want to talk to one of their "taxidermy techs" on the phone tomorrow because I have a couple of questions.


And this afternoon I met up with artist Nancy Kozlowski and purchased her delightful "Rabbit for Dinner" pastel.  I love it!  We also had a lovely lunch and then came to my house to look around a little.  I had a really good time with Nancy!

I had to angle the camera like this to keep the glare from the glass to a minimum.  I will re-shoot it once I find the right spot for it.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...