Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 287 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Eighty-Seven

Terri has been making labels and wrappers for me for my Animal People series for Art-o-mat.  My old photo program was finally deleted/made obsolete and I haven't been able to do any of that on my own because I am just not computery.  Terri finally convinced me that in the same way that some stuff is easy for me, that designing and computer stuff is easy for her and that it would help her to "let" her make my stuff because she will be making labels and placards and stuff for her series, too.  So anyway -- Terri came over today with the labels and we sat and worked on them.  Terri wanted to cut and I glued.  Then Terri wanted to hang around a bit and cut out the wrappers, too...so we talked and talked and talked while she cut and cut and cut.  




I haven't used paper wrappers on my series before.  The glue on the back labels needs to dry more before I can wrap the blocks with the wrappers.  Then they will get wrapped in cellophane.  But I still have quite a bit to do first -- they all need to be scanned and signed.  We pulled out a few we wanted to keep (along with Franciney and Juana) and I am trying to decide if I will make more collages to replace those or if I will just send in a set of less than 100 pieces...we'll see...I am leaning towards making replacements.

Thank You SO much, Terri...I couldn't have done this without your help!  And I really enjoyed the talking and drinking coffee, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...