Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 288 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Eighty-Eight

This morning I had a delightful time with Jan and Leann over coffee (sadly, Joan was not able to join us).  Afterwards I ran a few errands.  This afternoon I went back out for a few more errands and tonight these histamine (over)reactions are just laying me out.  BUT -- I am matching up some heads with bodies to make replacement collages for my Animal People series for Art-o-mat.  There is also a mountain of laundry (and another one of dishes/pots+pans) to do before I go to bed.  Road trip with Jan tomorrow -- and although I really don't like road trips very much -- I am looking forward to spending the time with Jan AND seeing my friend Val in Ohio...more tomorrow (late).


Oh -- and one of my errands was a stop at Parmenter's Cider Mill -- man! -- the cider is really delicious this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...