Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day 273 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Seventy-Three

I had an idea with the big blue fluffy guy and I took a few photos and posted them to my Facebook page.  People seemed to like the idea.  I added a video and I got good responses.  I have been thinking about it all day, I worked on the mask a little more, re-shot the photos (so that they are less blurry) and re-shot the video.

Supposing this guy turns out to be a biteyou...
...and I tweak the paper mask some more...
...and it starts looking more wolf-like...
...maybe he could be a wolf-like creature who is transforming under the full moon...but he is still really just a little biteyou.

Tomorrow morning I will be having coffee with Joan, Leann, and Jan...the mask will be what I will be working on, so I needed a little bit of a sketch.  It may change between now and tomorrow, but at least I've got a plan.

Something to start with.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...