Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 270 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Seventy

Oh man...what did I get myself into?  I really dislike painting -- especially walls.  What the hell?

This is as far as I got tonight.  I bought a quart of the color I did the outline with and it looks a bit darker than the little tester pot.  No biggie...this is just the base coat/outline any way.  I am so unused to doing stuff like this anymore and I can't take too much physically (apparently).  I was very annoyed to find it difficult to step up onto the fireplace ledge thing...cripes. Oh well...what is going to happen is what will happen...I have fairly high hopes for this project.  It will take me forever, though. 


A few of the drawings from this afternoon...still not sure where I am going with this.
Practicing the "gonna getcha" hands.
Where I stopped last night.
As far as I got tonight...this takes a lot more balance than I was considering...also, it is pretty fumes-y.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...