Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 272 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Seventy-Two

I have a number of projects I want/need to be working on.  One of them is the big fluffy blue creature with the stitched moon.  I was thinking today that maybe he could be wearing a mask and I could make the mask (or face) separately and then stitch it to the collage, too...to tie in to the stitched moon.  The problem I see with this is keeping it from becoming too craftsy. 

Here are the photos of today's experiment (so far).

The mask made out of white card stock, blue tissue paper, and dark blue Unryu paper.
Add caption




I think I want to embellish the mask with stitching but I need to reel myself in a bit and not let it get too out of hand.  I just don't know yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...