Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 85 - 365/2014

Day Eighty-Five

Man --  l-o-n-g  day!   Dentist appointment this afternoon (just cleaning) and then I accompanied my sister to a job interview but I waited in the car for her.  Oh my gawd...4:45 - 8:45.  No kidding.  I went in and used the restroom at the 7:15 point and some of the people she was up against were in the bathroom and complaining about how long it was taking, yada yada yada...I went back out to my car.

Then I started seeing a few of the people who were in the room Sue was in (when I peeked in on the way to the restroom) and they were leaving so I figured either it was that her last name starts with a "W" and they were going alphabetically OR she was going to be the last one standing.

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Sue got the job!!!!

I am very happy and excited for her...I'm not going to say anything else about the job because she has to do orientation first and the drug test has to come back (they did it there, tonight) (as if she is going to fail the drug test) and I don't want to jinx anything.

But pretty much -- yes, she has the job!!!

(I am really done for tonight...that was a lot of sitting in the car.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...