Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 63 - 365/2014 (half hour late)

Day Sixty-Three

What a weird time/space/lost time day and evening...man.  And now I missed my midnight posting deadline by nearly a half hour.  Oh well.

I finally made it into the dealership today to get the 10,000 mile/one-year maintenance thing...I don't even have 5,000 miles yet but the car has taken to pretty much yelling at me with dinging and flashing messages PLUS I was out of windshield washer fluid so I finally dragged myself into the dealership.  I worked on cutting images while I was waiting.




My back has been killing me since yesterday (in a spot that doesn't normally hurt) and I was totally wiped out so I decided to quit fighting it and I took a nap at around 4.  (I don't normally nap...I am not good at it.)  I woke up in bed and it was dark...turned out it was 9:30...sheesh.  I got up, fed the cats, called my sister and we ended up talking for almost 2 hours...where does the time go, cripes...then I made a sandwich for dinner and all of a sudden I noticed it was now and I missed my deadline.  Super disoriented/what happened to that block of time...and I feel like I have been up for about a week with no sleep.  The end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...