Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 79 - 365/2014

Day Seventy-Nine

Today I have been looking through a new book that arrived a few days ago.


new embroidery book

ALSO today I received confirmation that I have a juror for the show I am producing  at the Northville Art House in September...which is inspiring me to start working on the wording of the show's description for the Call for Entry form.  I am so excited I can hardly stand it!


file for paperwork for Menagerie



AND -- all that stuff that has been in storage in my guest bathroom...the supplies and materials that my Second Thursday friends and I weeded out of our personal stashes...I am finally packing it all up and my sister and I will drive it to the recycle/re-use-it center.  Finally.  Wow.


storage room/guest bathroom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...