Tuesday, December 31, 2013

365/2013 - Day 365

I lost a day somewhere in the count, but today is 365

Okay -- I couldn't wait it out until my sister comes over on Thursday...I had to put Leann's art quilt up on the wall in its new spot...the emptiness was driving me nuts.  I got brave/extremely foolish and went out to the garage and brought my six foot ladder into the studio.  Lucky for me, I got the hanger in the wall the first time.  Then I was bolstered enough to also put up Renee's skeleton doll.  I really love how this area in the studio looks now.  I put out some of my non-wall pieces of Arto-art, too.

Not the best idea I've ever had -- to get up on the ladder with no one else here...luckily things went smoothly.
The new view from my desk!


And tonight I started pairing up dog heads with bodies for the dog guys in this batch of Animal People for Art-o-mat.  I like this first guy a lot!

Time to start pairing up dogs with bodies.
The first of the dog guys for this batch of Animal People.



This is the second year that I have somehow screwed up the day-count at the end of the year.  I think it must come from a day that I didn't blog or a day that carried over to the next day.  I need to think of a different way to title the blog entries...LOL.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...