I have wanted to do this for quite a while and today I finally got started. I took down the six magnetic strips that were holding Art-o-mat art on the far wall in my studio. I plan to put a couple more strips above the ones I hung yesterday and make more of a display with the remaining four with a couple of collections from my collection. It'll all come together eventually.
I had to move the six roundy head/ears guys out of the way to take down the magnetic strips. Cough, cough...I also had to do quite a bit of vacuuming...walls, floors, blinds, and the roundy head/ears guys themselves.
I started in the middle of the wall and worked out. I have SO much art I need to put on the walls I don't think I will ever be "done"...but at least this is a start. I have a lot of items that need to be matted/framed. It'll all come together eventually.
|"before" with the Arto-art and a marvelous 2-part quilted piece by Leann.|
|The roundy head/ears guys were moved into the hallway and -- naturally -- as soon as they were all in place I needed to get into the other studio behind them.|
|So they all moved into the dining room a bit.|
|Heh...oh yeah...I forgot what the wall looked like under the magnetic strips. I had a lot of trouble putting those first ones up. The walls in my house are really wacky on the insides and quite often repel any attempt to drill or hammer into it.|
|The two big areas I will be working on over the next few days.|
|I started in the middle of the wall and worked my way out.|
|How things are looking for tonight...I am done.|
There is so much to do and so much to figure out -- I realized a little while ago that this is going to be a project that will span over a few days. I thought I was going to do it all tonight...ha ha ha. I am so done right now. It'll all come together eventually.