Monday, December 16, 2013

365/2013 - Day 348 (gah! late again!)

[expletives deleted] [lots of 'em]

I was so deeply lost and focused on cutting more body images tonight (while listening to/watching tv) I totally didn't realize how late it was and I missed my midnight posting deadline.  Argh!

I sorted through all of these images first.
Although I found many more images that have already been cut out, not all of them will work for the Art-o-mat blocks and quite a number of them will not necessarily be able to be easily matched up with animal heads when I get to that stage.  The sizing and expressions on the animal faces makes all the difference, no matter how great a body is.  The cut images in the yellow tray are the ones I cut tonight...there are a lot of them for one sitting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...