Tuesday, October 30, 2012

2012/365 - Day 303

gah!  I can't believe I did that!

I missed my midnight posting deadline by ONE minute -- I think I must have dozed off at the keyboard.  I came back into the studio to blog and the next thing I knew I saw that it was 12:01.

Dayum!  

Anyway...

Today I worked at the Northville Art House doing day one of intake for the upcoming Small Works All-Media Juried Art Exhibit.  I shared the gallery space with Jeff Cancelosi who was there to greet his artists who were picking up the pieces they made for the show that Jeff curated last month called Vote for Me! -- Artists Respond to the Presidential Election of 2012.



During some of my slower times towards the end of the day (while Jeff's activities were picking up) I was able to work on making more of the spikes I need for my Holly Dolly.  I forgot to take the photo at my intake station, but here they are (back in the studio).

I am getting a good little stockpile going!

This is the postcard for the three events that will be taking place during the Northville Art House's holiday shopping season --  I will blog more about them towards the end of the week.  I am excited about the changes this year -- I think they will be really really great!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...