Thursday, October 25, 2012

2012/365 - Day 299

back to sewing the spikes

I have been sort of chair-bound today...my knee is really jacked up still.

I keep moving from the recliner in front of tv -- where I can work on the spikes for the Holly Dolly hand sewn creature --  to the chair at my desk -- where I can spend a little bit of time on the shiny distraction...and I mean a little bit of time (at a time).  I am not going to go into details or belabor this...but I am really hurting.  It is so good to have these small items that I can super concentrate on -- and also set aside -- and then come back to off and on all day today.

I am very happy with the way these are turning out.  Especially that one orange and white stripey one.  That leftover glove finger is wrapped over and around itself and I somehow got the stripes to match up -- and I like how you can see the "surgery" stitches on it.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...