Tuesday, October 16, 2012

2012/365 - Day 290

I've kinda sorta been waiting for this...

Today I am "suddenly" feeling mildly overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I have committed to.  

Not that it is really all that much, but I want it all to turn out really, really well.  I will get it all done in time.  It is just one of those "Yikes! The deadlines are actually closer than I realized" days.


 

One of the projects involves making 20-24 small guys.

I think they will be based on the Tooklets I made last year, but I will try to gear some of them more towards a holidays sort of feel.

There may still be a few Tookies finger puppets made for this venue...not sure yet.







Ideas are swimming like mad in my head but I can't grab anything in particular today.  Overwhelmed, overstimulated, and definitely underachieving...and throw in a bunch of physical stuff.  It's just one of those days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...