Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2012/365 - Day 305

tweaking...tweaking...almost there, but not quite yet

They're close -- both projects are reeeeeeally really close -- I can feel it.  

I am taking a break right now but I know I will come up with the final designs for my Holly Dolly and my small gift gallery guys before I go to bed.


I can tell I'm onto something because I am getting excited about them again -- so I know the "ah-HA!" moment is about to happen -- but I don't want to push it or over-think it right now --  I am forcing myself to take a short break.

A break to:
  • post today's blog entry so that my midnight deadline isn't hanging over my head
  • do some mindless repetitive activities to clear my head and listen
  • calm down





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...