Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 225 - 365/2104

Day Two Hundred Twenty-Five

Gah -- posting updates to the blog about roadwork and laundry is not exactly what I had in mind, but that's all I've got right now.  My section of N. Center Street is totally blocked off and the only access to my house is through the school parking lot onto Eight Mile.  Dodging machinery and missing concrete in the dark (when I am returning home from Sue's) is a little challenging but I can live with this...it won't be forever.

Slow progress is still progress.


The concrete eating machinery sounds like gigantic battling robot dinosaurs.
The holes from the chunks of missing concrete are actually pretty deep.
Looking across the prep holes you can't really tell.
At least they mark the deepest ones...hard to see which ones are serious in the dark.
Last load for today -- towels!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...