Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 213 - 365/2014 (another late post)

Day Two Hundred Thirteen

Wow -- another late post to my blog.  I fell asleep after I got home from Sue's yesterday evening -- I guess I needed to catch up on some sleep, too.  Man.

So...another hiccup in my plans happened -- my point and shoot camera died.  Yep, another one bit the dust.  The same thing happened...lens freeze up/error.  The poor little camera sounded like a dying robot ... it kept trying to open the lens and made clicks and buzzes and error messages but in the end, it just gave up the ghost.

I ordered a newer model from Amazon through the link on my friend Juana's blog.  She participates in some sort of points program and I try to make larger purchases from that link/button whenever I can.  Maybe you can do that too the next time you make an Amazon purchase!

Just scroll down the page and the Amazon button is on the right hand side in the Banner - O - Rama section.
In the meantime, I am going to try to find and figure out how to use the point and shoot camera that Jeff gave me when my other camera died.  It is a similar camera but a different brand and I will need to learn how to use it...unless I passed it along to someone else who was camera-less at the time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...