Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 221 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Twenty-One

Quite unexpectedly, I found myself with a day totally off...plans changed and I didn't need to go to Sue's today.  I jumped at the opportunity to get some running around taken care of and get some errands out of the way.  I apparently needed some sleep because my afternoon dose of Benadryl knocked me out until late evening.  Man...so much for a day off.

I was hoping to get a good start on stripping the paint off of the chair I am going to work on for the chair auction, but this is as far as I got.




But...here are some photos I took at the arena at the barn where Sue boards her horse.  I took some of them in hi-res thinking I might be able to use them in collage work sometime.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...