Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 94 - 365/2014

Day Ninety-Four

Strange day...very cold and rainy and blowy...the kind of weather that is no way near the cold we've had this winter and yet it feels much colder...I think it is the dampness and the wind.

Anyway -- I changed my mind (again) about the really long horns guy.  He is getting base coated with white paint today...I hope to get one more coat on before I go to bed for the night.




And tonight was the First Friday of the month...time for another opening reception at the Northville Art House.  This month we have a solo show featuring the work of Tom Thewes called "Detritus".  You can read more about the show at the NAH's website at this link.  I was able to get a few shots of the show -- and the fabulous food provided by Edwards Cafe & Caterer and Bandoni Creative -- before guests started to arrive and I took up my post at the door.  And then before I left I was able to get a few very candid shots of Tom Thewes with Matt Eaton and Joanne Bandoni.  The show is outstanding...I will go back when it is less crowded and try to take some slightly more serious photos.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...