Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 106 - 365/2014 (missed my deadline/late)

Day One Hundred Six

Wednesday was a day of paperwork and meetings.  In the afternoon I moved my computer out to the dining room table for a meeting with Joanne who is the producer of West of Center.  We are also both Northville Arts Commissioners and members of the Northville Art House Exhibit Committee.  Joanne came over to my house before the Exhibit Committee meeting to begin our WoC meeting.



Then we drove together to the NAH for the Exhibit Committee meeting.

After that meeting we came back to my house to finish up our WoC meeting.




After Joanne went home I moved the computer and WoC stuff back into my studio, fed the cats, and then made my dinner...that was around 9:30.  I wanted to wind down a bit and I was just not in the mood to hook the computer back up and write this blog post.  But here it is now...about ten hours past my self-imposed midnight deadline.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...