Monday, April 29, 2013

365/2013 - Day 119

whew -- just made my midnight deadline!

After my appointment at the doctor late this morning I came home and sank into a multi-layered Benadryl fog.  I woke up about a half hour ago and hurriedly fed the cats and grabbed this collage to work on.  I will keep working on it tonight and hope for the best...but I wanted to post something for today...geez!

I have grown increasingly disappointed with the phantom giraffe girl creature behind the horse guy.  I decided a couple of days ago that I would let her go and add more layers of paper to try and hide her.  I am tackling that issue tonight.

tonight, "before"
ready to work!
the main problem area
what I had by midnight
I might end up totally starting over on the entire canvas but I still sort of like the horse guy.  So for now...I will attempt to block out everything behind him...although I would like to keep the image just to the left of his ear.  I think I will get more paper closer to the horse guy on the right tonight and then see how it looks when the paper/matte medium dry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...