Tuesday, April 23, 2013

365/2013 - Day 113

new camera...same ol' Benadryl

I got a new point-and-shoot camera yesterday to replace the one I killed.  This is the first photo I took.


Today I thought I was going to make up for the time I lost last night to Benadryl.  Not quite -- but at least I am posting.  Same problem, different day...only this time I managed to get a little work done before the 'dryl started taking over.  This is the first part of the first layer of tissue paper going on to this plaster cloth guy to smooth his surface a bit before painting.  I am going to have to do a little bit of construction on one of his fingers as well...it is not as strong at the others.  As I was making him in the wet plaster cloth stage I figured that finger would need repair...and it does.


Wooooo -- I am really getting all floaty and having a little trouble typing.  This is why I try to save the dose of Benadryl until nighttime.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...