Saturday, April 13, 2013

365/2013 - Day 103

more painting...then decisions

Today I have been working at painting the sugar glider-creature throughout the day and night.  And finally -- at nearly 11 o'clock tonight -- I decided for sure that I am just not going to be able to finish him the way I'd like to in time for the upcoming show I was aiming for.  I will still finish him, but at a slower pace.



He has gone in a couple of different directions today/tonight but I think I have finally hit on the theme I like the best...it is just going to take a while for me to achieve it.

Also today I spent a lot of (frustrating) time trying to photograph a couple of other pieces for the same show.  Tomorrow I will go back to it with a couple of other pieces.  After that I will choose what I want to submit for consideration and then put the CD together and hope for the best.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...