sea monsters ready for trading
The theme of this month's Artist Trading Cards group exchange is: sea monsters.
I assembled my cards tonight and then reduced them by half to the correct size for ATCs. I also flipped three of the designs...kinda cheaty pants for me...but I like how they look.
Yesterday's blog entry shows a bit of how I was printing multiple copies of eraser carvings I made and then cutting them out and today I assembled the cut pieces into designs.
I did 5 designs and 3 flipped designs.
design #2 flipped
design #2 original
design #4 flipped
design #4 original
design #5 original
design #5 flipped
All of the cards in both sizes.
No Tookies tonight -- I am too wiped out.