Tuesday, January 8, 2013

365/2013 - Day 8

sea monsters ready for trading

The theme of this month's Artist Trading Cards group exchange is:  sea monsters.

I assembled my cards tonight and then reduced them by half to the correct size for ATCs.  I also flipped three of the designs...kinda cheaty pants for me...but I like how they look.  
Yesterday's blog entry shows a bit of how I was printing multiple copies of eraser carvings I made and then cutting them out and today I assembled the cut pieces into designs.

I did 5 designs and 3 flipped designs.



design #1


design #2 flipped


design #2 original


design #3


design #4 flipped


design #4 original


design #5 original




design #5 flipped
















All of the cards in both sizes.


No Tookies tonight -- I am too wiped out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...