Monday, January 7, 2013

365/2013 - Day 7

prep work

Today I prepped the stray 17 Tookies that I had to remake when I started this batch and I also printed out a lot of hand made rubber stamp images.

The 17 Tookies that needed the side, top and bottom seams.

I stamped out a whole bunch of images with hand cut eraser carvings/rubber stamps...this is just a small sampling.

I cut out all of the images and sorted them into envelopes for easy retrieval.

I traced the outline of the oversized playing cards that will be my working area for the designs.  After I assemble the designs I will reduce them to the proper artist trading card size.

This process took all evening -- I wasn't counting on it taking as long as it did.  I will assemble the cards tomorrow.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Oooo, the cards are going to be wonderful!! I can't believe how quickly you are moving on Tookies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...