Monday, November 28, 2011

365 Day 332

one last Tooklet...for now

When I was making the Tooklets for the 7th Annual Holiday Art Market at Northville Art House, my sister Sue asked if I could make one for her to give to her friend as a gift. Of course I agreed.

That was before this thing with my hands started. Yesterday I played/worked with plaster cloth on three occasions...not one problem. Today, by the end of this doll, my fingertips are all numb again. I have been feeling quite a bit better so I thought I could do another few dolls. Yeah...no.
Obviously, this is the kind of closed-hand action that is a problem for me.




I am pretty happy with this Tooklet. I think it is pretty darn cute.

















And how about that camouflage tail -- or couldn't you see it?


















I think this Tooklet might be a dancer.
















I hope Sue is happy with this guy and I hope her friend likes it, too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...