Tuesday, November 22, 2011

365 Day 326

not much to show for today



I was out of the house for a good portion of the day. I am also trying to "save" my right hand for the Wednesday Morning Session with Joan and Leann tomorrow, so all I have done today is sort some paint into drawers.













But that freed up a shelf in the studio (after some other re-arranging.)











And added to my collection of empty bins -- yay -- so I can sort more in the studio.










For tonight's activity while watching television, I might look through some cat magazines to find a more appropriately sized head for this combo that I found amid papers during the de-stash.




Because clearly this head










plus this body







equals THIS...and it does not work...LOL.

It is amusing to me that on its own the hand and body look obviously feminine but with the too-small cat head they look masculine (to me).

These two clippings were paired up in an envelope together...and are from a long, long time ago. I probably left them together for the idea of a gray cat to go with the b&w body.

2 comments:

Carla said...

uhm.... why doesn't that work??

Looks obviously seductive to me!

Took said...

Thanks, Carla...but that head is too small for the hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...