Thursday, November 17, 2011

365 Day 321

adding a little more to the cigar box lid bear thing, coffee by the David Lynch curtains, and all of the stuff is upstairs now

My right hand is back to being messed up again so I could only do a little bit more to the cigar lid bear thing. I think it might be done. I added several colors to the top and very bottom to get to that overall green and I added a little bit of dark brown to the edges. It looks better in person.













Then my sister Sue came over to help me get the rest of the stuff from the basement moved upstairs.

But first we went to lunch and then coffee/dessert.

We had coffee/dessert at Plymouth Coffee Bean. There are several rooms and many different settings to sit in. I have never seen this view before and it was mildly alarming.


Who knew there was a David Lynch red velvet curtain in the coffeehouse???



The longer we sat there, the more creeped out I got -- LOL. These photos don't do it justice, but trust me on this one -- it is very David Lynch-y at that table.












Sue, blissfully unaware of David Lynch...enjoying her coffee and bumpy cake cupcake.
















THEN -- her head started that really fast shaking (like in an Ozzy Osbourne video) and she started talking backwards but sorta sounded like she was still talking forwards...thank gawd we got out of there before she could start that creepy dancing.










Man -- have I ever got a lot of STUFF. The rooms are filling up and this is just with the bins and furniture...but at least it is all upstairs now.



I can't really set anything out on the surfaces yet because Twink will get into everything.















































Look at Twink sitting there thinking we are finally done.

Heh...we haven't even started yet!










ow...my hand!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...