Wednesday, November 23, 2011

365 Day 327

2nd session at Joan's

This was the 2nd session of the Wednesday Morning Studio Time at Joan's House...at least that is what I am calling it, we don't really have a name for it.

When I left the house this morning I felt like I was traveling a little light...I knew I forgot something. When we went downstairs and I set my stuff out I realized -- duh -- I left my camera at home. Joan let me use one of her cameras and then we couldn't figure out how to get the photos to me...LOL. Joan even came by my house triumphantly with a cd she had burned of the photos, but nope...they weren't there. In the end Joan chose 3 of the photos and emailed them to me. I re-shot the work I did here at home...the photo files are HUGE and I just cannot seem to learn how to resize digital photos and have them look good. Harumph.

Anyway...



Here I am with Leann at our work stations.












And here is Joan.



















And here is Leann before she switched over to working on voodoo dolls.










This is all I could do before my finger tips went numb again.

Luckily I had enough pre-cut male bodies to choose from that fit the cheetahs.

These Cheetah Men will be used in my ATCs for December's theme: Big Cats.










Okay -- that is the last time I will leave the house with a camera of some sort in my purse. I think I am just going to have to have my purse be the designated storage place for it from now on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...